- Made of engineering plastics, high-temperature resistance.
- Enhanced control during sanding and grinding applications.
- The platform offers stability during edge sanding and sharpening.
- Adjustable depth control for a precise finish.
- The guide has a 90 and 45-degree bevel for various sanding applications.
- Material: Plastic
- Application: Fits for Dremel Models: 4000, 400, 398, 395, 3000, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8200, 800, 780.
- Step 1: Remove the housing cap A from the end of the tool and set the housing cap aside. The original housing cap must be reinstalled when
- this attachment is not used (Fig. 1).
- Step 2 & 3: Loosen the collet nut and place your accessory in and tighten.
- Note: The attachment is for ½” diameter accessories or smaller.
- When inserting a bit into your Dremel Rotary Tool be sure that the bit is securely inserted into the collet.
- Always use the wrench to tighten the collet nut to prevent the bit from loosening within the collet.
- Do not use the Dremel Chuck.
- Step 4: Thread the attachment B onto the threaded portion of the housing collar C (Fig. 2).
- Step 5: Adjust the attachment B to the desired depth by loosening the wing knob D (Fig. 3).
Please note that Router bits are not allowed to use with the Sanding/Grinding Guide attachment.
- 1 x Sanding Grinding Guide
- We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
- We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risks.
- We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
- If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
- We have 24/7/365 Email Support. For any questions, click the contact us on the bottom of the page to send our team an email!